Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Novice Unschooler


Greetings Family!!

I want to start out by saying I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you. You see, I changed the name of my blog You Me And The Goddess and did not inform you prior to the change. I changed the name because I wanted the title to be aligned with the subject matter which in unschooling. You Me And The Goddess did not do that, you wasn't sure what it was about 'til you got to the blog, (if you decided to go there in the first place), so I decided to change the name so that folks will know what to expect (kinda) when they get here. Also, for me, it helps me to stay focused on the subject matter as well ('cause I tend to veer off track from time to time).

Since I'm not internet savvy (I'm a novice at that too), I will have to go to my individual social networks and change it that way. That's the only way I know how to do it (I'm a newbie remember), so that might take some time. When looking at the blog I noticed that my followers seem to be in tact, but as far as my subscribers, looks like you  gon' have'ta re-subscribe. Please re-subscribe to this blog so that you can continue to recieve them in your email.

Please feel free to leave comments to this post as I know some of you can show me a better way to get the word out, or you can just tell me what a ____________(fill in the blank) I was to change my name in the first place without lettin' y'all know. LOL! I know y'all won't do that, but I'd like to know what y'all think okay? Show me some LOVE family!!

I humbly give thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to connecting with y'all via "The Novice Unschooler" www.noviceunschooler.blogspot.com  blog very soon.

Infinite Love and Gratitude!
Tangela

  

No comments: