Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Supercharged Science


Get Your FREE Homeschool Science Guide With Over 30 Fun Experiments... And Your Kids Will Be So Jazzed They'll Be Begging You To Learn More! 


That headline is from the website of Supercharged Science and I found that statement to be true.  You see, I found this wonderful website and it has helped Nyasha (The Princess) and I with science. That's right , I said science, with some free, fun, science projects. You see, Nyasha loves science, (this is something that I discovered, only after her repeatedly telling me that she loves science), then I found this website where she can go to and do as many hands on science projects as she wants, and a lot of them are for free. Also. most of the supplies that you need for the projects are right in your home. That's a plus in itself.

Again, the website is called Supercharged Science. We've been using it for almost a year now, but just recently we've become e-Science members.The owners are Aurora & Jim Lipper, and they are committed to helping you help your child in the field of science, to make it less stressful for both you and your child(ren).

Go now and check out their website at:    http://www.superchargedscience.com/  you'll be glad you did.

Peace and Blessings,
Tangela

No comments: